- Position UI Designer
- Reports to CTO and UX Lead
- Location Philippines
- Remuneration & Benefits Depends on skills and experience
- Commencement Date Today
Switch Automation is a leader in the rapidly growing smart building industry, with headquarters in Denver, Colorado and offices in Sydney, Australia; Manila, Philippines and Lviv, Ukraine.Switch was founded with an ambitious goal to radically improve the way we operate buildings—to make a lasting, positive impact on our environment; and in recent years Switch has untethered some of the largest Fortune 100 companies from legacy building management technologies by delivering the world’s only end-to-end monitoring and management platform. It’s an especially exciting time at Switch, as the Internet of Things (IoT) and the smart building market matures, and Switch establishes itself as the premier smart building solution.
RoleWe are looking for a talented creative designer with demonstrated UI Design skills. The candidate must be smart, inquisitive, methodical and must provide intelligent, attractive, substantive solutions to every project no matter the scope. You’ll work with Product teams to get a better understanding of our users, our business requirements, goals and vision. The range of projects would vary from: marketing campaigns focus (events, e-newsletters, case study etc..) to product design (design thinking process, from sketched concepts to hand-over to development team, but also iterating existing features). You’ll also be working on Switch website design iterations.
Areas of responsibility
- Being part of projects lifecycle from start to finish, expectations should include contributions in all aspects of the design process including prototyping and visual design
- Contribute to the development of the user interface designs for digital experiences such as desktop and mobile apps
- Able to create design for full responsive user interfaces
- Hand-over to development team with instructions on design, interactions and workflows
- A full audit of our current product in order to ensure consistency within the interface and to be familiar with the Switch Platform
- Help with digital banners and website iterations
- Execute marketing and sales collaterals based on templates and established styleguide
- Ability to create design templates for emails, case studies, internal and sales documentation
- Use HubSpot marketing automation platform to create emails, landing pages and other digital items is a plus
- BA/BS degree. Preferred Majors Include: Science in Design, Fine Arts or Communication Design
- At least 3 years of experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with a passion for problem solving
- A vivid imagination that is feed by a strong curiosity about the world around you
- The ability to thrive off challenges and enjoy designing solutions
- Have a strong knowledge of Creative Adobe Suite, specifically, Xd, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Adept at fluid, fast-paced work environments with high expectations and tight timelines
- Comfortable collaborating with colleagues at every level, in every office around the world
- Fun. We like fun people.