Updated menu to match your digital building management workflow
We are excited to announce the release of our new Switch Platform navigation!
In collaboration with our clients, users and Switch product team we have redesigned the Switch Platform menu to more closely align with how users navigate the Platform in their daily workflows. This new navigation aims to simplify the user experience and improve navigation speed in the Switch Platform.
Improved workflows for all user levels
Conveniently navigate saved workspaces through our Workspaces library.
Easily set a custom Home page to keep what matters to you at the forefront of your experience.
Access to the tools you need in one location.
Browse custom views, set favorites for quick access, and create new analyses easily using the menu dropdowns.
Create new data connections and manage existing ones in our consolidated Connect area.
New dedicated location to create building models and tag your data in our central Build feature.
What’s included in this update?
- Complete restructure of the menu to match the typical digital building management workflow within the Switch Platform.
- Ability to set your home page to get quick access to what matters most to you.
- UI redesign to simplify our feature set and enable faster access to our core features.
- Ability to set favorite views for supported features to keep daily priorities top-of-mind.
- Improved menu interactions and control.
- Quick access to our Knowledge Base, Training Programs and Help Desk.
How does the new menu compare to the previous one?
We have consolidated our feature set and reorganized them into groups that reflect core Platform activities. Please see the diagram below for a quick reference on where all of our features now live:
Want to learn more? Visit the Switch Help Center for training guides on getting the most out of the Switch Platform.