Content Marketing Specialist
In this role, you will work with our engineering services team to help onboard buildings to the Switch Automation Platform. Our customers represent some of the industry leading real estate portfolios globally. You may be asked to collaborate with our Teams based in Asia, Australia and Europe time zones so if you are interested in gaining global experience and enjoy flexibility in hours, this is a great opportunity.
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Remuneration & Benefits*: Hourly *based on location and experience
Commencement Date: Immediate
Areas of responsibility
- Implement and configure the Switch Platform for client specific buildings and portfolios.
- Configure logical fault detection and diagnostic rules (Alerts); maintain a library of common Alert rules for Switch Automation to use.
- Perform engineering analysis on building systems to identify performance improvements and optimization opportunities.
- Provide project support for hardware integration (meters, control systems, Switch Gateways, etc.) and software implementation projects.
- Provide feedback to the product team using your expertise to suggest meaningful improvements to the Switch Platform.
- Learn and improve the internal processes used by the various Switch teams, providing feedback on efficacy and uptake.
- Verify the services we provide are in accordance with the strategic vision.
- Meticulously manage all customer information in our internal systems.
- Develop a deep understanding of smart building technologies and architecture in order to achieve customer desired outcomes.
- Provide support to Engineering Team and Project/Account Managers for data collection, manipulation and analysis.
- Customer service including troubleshooting, logging of software bugs, and testing.
- Undergraduate student in third or fourth year of coursework or pursuing a graduate/other advanced degree
- Pursuing a degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering, Building Science or substitute degree with building controls/building operations experience
- Achieves strategic customer objectives as collaboratively defined by engineering services team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Develops good relationships with Engineering team, fosters and promotes all team members by sharing information, education, learnings and management
*Anticipated remuneration for the Denver based position may be $19-$25 per hour. Compensation may be higher or lower than the stated range depending on factors unrelated to the applicant’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, ethnicity, age or disability. Salaries can vary from this range based on geographic cost of labor, cost of living and more.