Our comprehensive approach to digital facilities management incorporates three interconnected elements:
We partner with world-renowned technology companies including Dell, Microsoft and Intel to create one powerful smart building platform. The Switch Platform’s flexible, open architecture enables you to integrate all your disparate data sources, building systems and devices. Our intuitive, cloud-based Platform combines user-configurable tools with advanced business intelligence, machine learning, automation and remote control capabilities – equipping your organization to analyze and optimize building performance like never before.
The Switch Team includes experts in systems integration, software development, mechanical engineering, data science, change management, business reporting, project management and energy and sustainability management. Whether you need help designing your digital facilities management strategy; determining which devices, building systems and data sources to connect; identifying building optimization opportunities; or transforming business processes, we can help.
When it comes to IoT and smart building technology, ‘cookie-cutter’ solutions simply don’t cut it. Switch works with you to develop the best strategy for your organization – whether that’s configuring the Platform to maximize progress on your key performance indicators; leveraging our partners to upgrade hardware in your buildings; or developing new systems integrations to connect your assets. This helps maximize your team’s time and investment, while driving the quickest path to value with your smart building program.
The Switch Approach
- Review program objectives and constraints.
- Assemble the team and research stakeholder needs.
- Create the project scope
- Define the data and systems integration plan.
- Document specs, KPIs, budget and roles.
- Integrate all data and systems.
- Build optimization standards and analyze findings.
- Test and validate the identified opportunities and repairs.
- Support the field teams, vendors and stakeholders.
- Learn from program successes and roll out to additional buildings.