Position: Enterprise Solutions Manager (ESM)
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: North America, Australia or Singapore
Remuneration & Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience. Health, dental and vision insurance, retirement, staff equity plan and 20 days paid annual leave are included.
Commencement Date: Immediate
Role: The Enterprise Solutions Manager will grow revenue through direct, enterprise accounts with a secondary focus on partnerships and OEMs. This role will support the business across numerous fronts by defining and refining strategies and processes with a specific focus on growing Switch’s business and market share. You will work directly with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and execute tactical plans to achieve results.
Areas of responsibility
- Develop a deep understanding of the PropTech market and the competitive landscape that we are a part of.
- Identify and develop strategic opportunities for the business with a view to diversifying the Switch customer base and achieving revenue growth with new opportunities.
- Identify, prioritize and target customers with the greatest potential for conversion and successful implementation of the Switch Platform.
- Manage existing customer relationships and grow existing revenue with additional sales.
- Evangelize the Switch solution and communicate value propositions to key industry stakeholders including consultants and industry associations through promotions, speaking engagements, membership, meetings, webinars, lunch and learns or other promotional activities.
- Proactively drive the sales process from introductory calls and meetings, through to post-sales, including customer satisfaction, up-selling and renewals.
- Work with the Marketing team, planning campaigns, events and other promotions to generate new leads, negotiate contracts, agreements and pricing including professional services, managed services, annual recurring revenue and monthly recurring revenue.
- Develop customer-specific scopes of work for the onboarding of new projects.
- Take responsibility for improving the sales process with a view to driving more opportunities into the pipeline, faster conversion of opportunities and maximize the growth potential of existing customers.
- Give persuasive presentations, including demonstrations of the Switch Platform to prospective customers, partners and influencers.
- Increase your network and our brand recognition by attending industry events and actively participating in relevant associations.
- Manage quality customer engagement to effectively usher leads through the sales process.
- Develop a quarterly sales plan to meet revenue targets.
- Utilize our Hubspot CRM to track sales activity.
- Foster and promote fellow team members by sharing information, education, learning and introductions.
- Stay up to date on industry developments, the competitive landscape, the Switch Platform and all ancillary technologies with ongoing personal development.
- Learn and develop the technical and supporting systems used specifically by the Switch Customer Success Team and broader Switch team.
Key Performance Metrics (KPIs):
- Consistently meet or exceed sales revenue quotas.
- Source and record the required deals to develop the pipeline through accurate and timely sales forecasts and activities.
- Achieve new business revenue.
The appropriate candidate will have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the PropTech industry and will demonstrate how they will develop strategies that create growth for Switch.
- Expertise in identifying customer pain points, establishing key customer needs, recognizing how Switch can add value and articulating how Switch can meet those needs to benefit the customer.
- A deep understanding of smart building technologies and architectures to understand customer technical requirements.
- Ability to discuss solutions with multiple buyer personas including owner, operator, IT contractor, property manager, facility manager, integrator and/or sustainability manager.
- Knowledge and experience in positioning and selling cloud-based solutions that connect physical assets to applications and to improve facility performance.
- Business acumen and solid financial grounding as well a proven and successful track record of developing and driving growth initiatives and identifying business opportunities to develop strategies that capitalize on those opportunities and produce sales.
- Good communication skills.
- A strategic and creative thinker that’s results-driven, self-motivated and proactive, with strong and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Be open and welcoming to change, working comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- Have demonstrable leadership skills.
- A people person who inspires trust and confidence in others, prompting them to readily follow insights and directives.
Travel: You may also be required to travel and work at other locations on occasion, including interstate and international locations when necessary.